EESP-CSSI Webinar: The Blockade of Nagorno-Karabakh
The Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence would like to share this event organized by the European & Eurasian Studies Program-Caucasus Security Studies Initiative.
Azerbaijan’s ongoing blockade of the Lachin Corridor, the only road linking Nagorno-Karabakh to Armenia, has led to an urgent humanitarian crisis. Please join us for a virtual roundtable discussion featuring relevant insights, recommendations, and policy-based considerations.
- Salpi Kevorkian, Doctoral Student and Presidential Fellow, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, FIU
- Ambassador Sam Brownback, Former Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- David L. Phillips, Former Director, Peace-building and Human Rights Program, Institute for the Study of Human Rights, Columbia University
- Michael Rubin, PhD
Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Ambassador Alberto Miguel Fernandez, Vice President, Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
- The Baroness Caroline Cox, Founder President, Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust and Member, House of Lords, London, England
To view flyer, click here
Click here to register for the event
- Ruth K. and Shepard Broad Distinguished Lecture
- Václav Havel Program for Human Rights and Democracy
- Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice