- Upcoming Events
- MEUCE Roundtable: The potential impact of a free-trade agreement between the EU and the USA on Miami
MEUCE Roundtable: The potential impact of a free-trade agreement between the EU and the USA on Miami
|Venue:||University of Miami - Executive Education Center, 3rd Floor Aresty Graduate Building|
Roundtable on "The Potential impact of a free-trade agreement between the European Union and the United State on the City of Miami". Bringing together some of the most distinguished and influential business professionals in Miami's International community, we will discuss how both European and American companies, and thus the city of Miami, are expected to benefit from this deal.
- Dr. Ann Olazabal, Vice-Dean Undergraduate Business Education
- Dr. Maria Lorca-Susino Lecturer, University of Miami
- Dr. Maxime Larive, Jean Monnet Postdoctoral Fellow and Lecturer, University of Miami
- Pamela Fuertes, VP of International Economic Development Programs, The Beacon Council
- Michael Claus, President of the German-American Chamber of Commerce, Managing Director or Hellmann Network Inc.
- Jean-Michel Caffin, President of the Counsellors of External Commerce of France, Managing Partner of Axis Americas LLC
- Dr. Joaquin Roy, Director of University of Miami European Union Center, Co-Director of the Miami-Florida European Union Center of Excellence
For more information, click here