- Upcoming Events
- MEUCE/BILAT Workshop: Accelerating EU-US Business Collaboration in Health/e-Health R & I (FIU)
MEUCE/BILAT Workshop: Accelerating EU-US Business Collaboration in Health/e-Health R & I (FIU)
|Venue:||Boston: Atlantic Wharf, Waterfront District|
You're invited to join us at this valuable (and FREE) workshop:
"Accelerating EU-US Business Collaboration in Health/e-Health
Research & Innovation: Opportunities, Barriers and Best Practices"
Friday, June 20th, 2014 - 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Venue: Atlantic Wharf, Waterfront District- Fort Point Room, 2nd Floor - 290 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02210
Benefits and goals of the workshop include:
- Learn about funding and partnership opportunities under Horizon 2020, the largest European research and innovation program to date with an approximate budget of €80 billion over the next seven years. This program is FULLY OPEN to the US and other nations.
- Contribute your expertise in focused discussions on transatlantic collaboration in the areas of research, technological development, and innovation (RTDI) with researchers, business executives, and innovators.
- Hear from practioners in EU-funded programs detail their success and challenges.
- Gain insights on key drivers for health/e-health innovation and promising areas for transatlantic cooperation. Click here to register and view the FULL agenda.
► To view detailed program, click here
► The workshop is free, however registration is mandatory. Deadline to register is Friday, June 13.
► To download all the presentations, click here
The workshop is organized as an activity of BILAT USA 2.0, a project funded by the European Commission under FP7 (GA No. 312081). BILAT USA 2.0 aims to enhance Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) collaboration between the EU and the US.