Conversations on Europe: "Creating Europe Through Creative Europe"
For the final session in the Spring series on Conversations on Europe "Creating Europe", join us and the University of Pittsburgh for an interactive virtual roundtable discussion on "Creating Europe Through Creative Europe."
Our panel of experts will focus on European-level cultural policy and its impact on local and global cultural sectors> Taking the European Commission's Creative Europe program as a starting point, including initiatives sucha as the ECoC, the conversation will explore intersections of policy-making, cultural diplomacy, cultural trade, tourism, and implications for European identity and solidarity.
- Ivan Sarar, Head of the Department of Culture,City of Rijeka, 2020 European Capital of Culture
- Claske Vos, University of Amsterdam
- Randall Hall, University of Pittsburgh
- Jae-Jae Spoon, University of Pittsburgh
► This event is free but you need to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and here
- If you are an FIU student, you must check that you are a Non-Pitt Undergraduate or a Non-Pitt Graduate Students (as relevant) under the affiliation.
- If you are an FIU faculty member, please check Non-Pitt Faculty under the affiliation.
► For any further information, please contact Christine I. Caly-Sanchez email@example.com
► To view flyer, click here
This event is organized and hosted by the European Studies Center, a Jean Monnet European Union Center of Excellence at the University of Pittsburgh.
Co-sponsored by Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence at Florida International University ● UCIS - European Union Center at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign ● This event is part of the #JMintheUS event series, an initiative of Jean Monnet Centers in the U.S.