On the eve of the German Federal Elections, our panel of experts weighed in on the various issues concerning German voters, the legacy of outgoing Chancellor Merkel, the potential impact of this election on the EU and Germany’s relationship with the U.S., and the significance of the Green Party mounting their first ever candidate for the Chancellorship.
- Kai Arzheimer, University of Mainz
- Marcel Lewandowsky, University of Florida
- Jae-Jae Spoon, University of Pittsburgh
- Jana Puglierin, European Council on Foreign Relations
- Steve Sokol, American Council on Germany
To watch video, click here