- Upcoming Events
- MEUCE Workshop: 2nd Euro Challenge Teacher Orientation at the FED (FIU)
MEUCE Workshop: 2nd Euro Challenge Teacher Orientation at the FED (FIU)
|Venue:||Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta - Miami Branch - 9100 NW 36 Street – Miami, FL 33178|
The 2nd Euro Challenge Teacher Orientation took place at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where two experts in economy, Gloria Guzman, Economic and Financial Education Specialist, and Marycela Diaz-Unzalu, Economic and Financial Education, FED helped and prepared the teachers for the Euro Challenge Competition.
The following presentations have been be covered: Comparison between the Federal Reserve System and European Central Bank History, The Euro Crisis, The Economic Indicators.
- Euro Challenge Part I: Comparison between the Federal Reserve System and European Central Bank History
- European Business Cycle Indicator
- Interview with Mario Draghi, President of the ECB on the Euro Crisis, published on January 23, 2014
- The ECB and the Eurosystem explained in three minutes
- The Eurozone Crisis Explained – Published on June 4, 2013
To view Photo Gallery, click here
This is the 7th year that the Miami-Florida European Union Center of Excellence is in charge of recruiting high schools and organizing the competition in Florida. The MEUCE has been partnering with the Federal Reserve Bank-Miami Branch for 6 years.
For more information on the Euro Challenge Competition and visit the official website, click here