- FIU campuses are closed to all visitors
- FIU has transitioned to remote work in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- During this time, the university is operating with employees working from home and students using remote learning.
- FIU has canceled and/or postponed all on and off campus events due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- For up-to-date information please visit fiu.edu/coronavirus.
- To discover the EU courses offered for the European & Eurasian Studies Certificate:
- this Summer 2020, click here
In keeping with federal, state and local guidance, Summer A, B, and C courses will proceed with online (typical online delivery) and remote (class originally designed as a face to face class, being delivered remotely) teaching. There will be no on-campus Summer A, B, and C classes.
- this Fall 2020, click here
In keeping with federal, state and local guidance, Fall 2020 undergraduate courses will proceed with online (typical online delivery) and remote (class originally designed as a face to face class, being delivered remotely) teaching.
- Our EESP events in March have been postponed. As soon as we have new dates, we will keep the European and Eurasian Studies Program community informed in a timely manner as possible. Thank you.
In the meantime, all of us at the European & Eurasian Studies Program and the Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence wish you the best and remain at your disposal for anything you might need. Stay safe and healthy!