Publications from UM
- Publications from the European Union Center/Jean Monnet Chair
- Books from the European Union Center Chair, Jean Monnet Chair
Publications from UM Professor Roger Kanet:
- Roger E. Kanet, ed., Russian Foreign Policy in the Twenty-first Century. Houndmills, UK: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xiv, 295 pp.
- Maria Raquel Freire and Roger E. Kanet, eds., Key Players and Regional Dynamics in Eurasia: The Return of the 'Great Game'. Houndmills, UK: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xiv, 300 pp.
- Dr. Maria Lorca-Susino, Associate Editor of the Miami-Florida European, University of Miami, The Euro in the 21st Century: Economic Crisis and Financial Uproar
Publications from FIU
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Assistant Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU,
The Limits of Transnationalism in Europe: Collective Identities and EU Integration
- Dr. Rebecca Friedman, Director, MEUCE and European Studies, FIU; and Dr. Markus Thiel,Assistant Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU, European Identity and Culture - Narratives of Transnational Belonging
- Dr. Tatiana Kostadinova, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU, Political Corruption in Eastern Europe
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU; Director, Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence, and European & Eurasian Studies - "European Civil Society and Human Rights Advocacy"
- Archive of European Integration (University of Pittsburgh)
- European Research Papers Archive (ERPA)
- European Integration Online Papers (EIOP)
Publications/Books from the Delegation of the European Union to the USA
Publications from the Center for Transatlantic Relations Johns Hopkins University
- The Transatlantic Economy 2013
- Volume 1 Headline Trends
- Volume 2 State by state and country-by-country
- Annual survey of jobs, trade and investments between the US and Europe
Publications from EUSA (European Union Studies Association)
Publications from the European Commission