- Upcoming Events
- Jean Monnet Project: Workshop Horizon 2020 and EU Research & Innovation Funding
Jean Monnet Project: Workshop Horizon 2020 and EU Research & Innovation Funding
|Venue:||Gray Robinson Attorney at Law - Miami Downtown|
Under the frame of Jean Monnet Project, experts on EU Research & Innovation Funding - Horizon 2020 will meet with Miami-Dade Community at large. This workshop will explore EU research & innovation funding available for bilateral coordination, as well as enhancement and development of S & T between the European Union and the United States.
January 19, 2016 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
EU Research and Innovation Funding –Workshop on Horizon 2020.
- Viktoria Bodnarova, Regional Representative, Euraxess Links North America
- Dr. Matthias Haury, Chief Operating Officer, The Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience
To view panelists bios, click here
- 8:30am-9:00am: Registration, Networking and Breakfast Buffet
- 9:00am-9:40am: Presentation on Horizon 2020 and EU Research and Innovation Funding
- 9:40am-10:15 am Presentation of a success story: The Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience
- 10:15 am - 10:30 a.m. Q & A and Closure
To view flyer, click here
► This event is free but by invitation only
► You need to register here, and to contact Christine I. Caly-Sanchez at email@example.com
► To view PowerPoint Presentations, click on the following links: