The Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence at FIU will organize webinars about ICT opportunities under Horizon 2020. The webinars will target research managers, experienced researchers in universities, government and ICT industry.
It is planned to organize at least 4 webinars, related to major ICT calls.
Each webinar will consist of presentations by project partners and by invited speakers followed by a round of written or oral questions from online participants and answers by the speakers (real time). Feedback will be collected from webinar participants.
Other webinars on Horizon 2020 are planned, and other topics will be proposed, such as intellectual property rights (IPR), legal and financial issues and other themes of reciprocal, interest.
During 25 - 29 June 2018 we hosted a series of webinars for the American research and innovation community as well as their partners in Europe.
The webinar week provided in a concise way some basic information on four key research and innovation areas in the programme:
- Nanotechnology, advanced materials, biotechnology, advanced manufacturing and processing
- Marine and arctic research and technology
If you want to access the recordings, you can check the following links:
- Health (25/06/2018): http:/apre.adobeconnect.comp5fn7t2kf5dw/
- Nanotechnology, advanced materials, biotechnology, advanced manufacturing and processing (26/06/2018): http:/apre.adobeconnect.comph7677o0ecgf/
- Transport (27/06/2018): http:/apre.adobeconnect.complr52mlmt97n/
- Marine and Arctic (28/06/2018): http:/apre.adobeconnect.compix0tsriqa5m/