Publications from UM
- Publications from the Miami European Union Center/Jean Monnet Chair
- Books from the Miami European Union Center Chair, Jean Monnet
Publications from UM Professor Roger Kanet:
- Roger E. Kanet, ed., Russian Foreign Policy in the Twenty-first Century. Houndmills, UK: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xiv, 295 pp.
- Maria Raquel Freire and Roger E. Kanet, eds., Key Players and Regional Dynamics in Eurasia: The Return of the 'Great Game'. Houndmills, UK: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xiv, 300 pp.
- Dr. Maria Lorca-Susino, Associate Editor of the Miami-Florida European, University of Miami, The Euro in the 21st Century: Economic Crisis and Financial Uproar
Publications from FIU
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Assistant Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU The Limits of Transnationalism in Europe: Collective Identities and EU Integration, 2011
- Dr. Rebecca Friedman, Director, MEUCE and European Studies, FIU; and Dr. Markus Thiel,Assistant Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU European Identity and Culture - Narratives of Transnational Belonging, 2016
- Dr. Tatiana Kostadinova, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relatiosn, FIU Political Corruption in Eastern Europe
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU; Director, Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence - "European Civil Society and Human Rights Advocacy", in Pensylvania Studies in Human Rights, 2017
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU; Director, Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence - 'The EU’s international promotion of LGBTI rights in its foreign policies', in: Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Politics. Oxford University Press, 2020. doi: https:/doi.org10.1093/acrefore/9780190228637.013.1319
- Dr. Lilia A. Arakelyan, Adjunct Lecturer, Politics & international Relations Department, FIU - Caucasian Chess or the Greatest Geopolitical Tragedy of the Twentieth Century
- Dr. Bibek Chand, Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at the University of North Georgia; & Dr. Lukas K. Danner,Research Associate at the Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence, Florida International University, USA, and Fulbright-NSF Arctic Research Scholar at the University of Iceland - New Challenges and Opportunities in European-Asian Relations, Navigating an Assertive China and a Retrenching U.S., in Palgrave Macmilien, 2021.
- Dr. Markus Thiel, Associate Professor, Politics & International Relations, FIU; Director, Miami-Florida Jean Monnet Center of Excellence - The European Union’s International Promotion of LGBTI Rights: Promises and Pitfalls, in Routledge Studies in Gender and Global Politics, Sept. 2021
- Archive of European Integration (University of Pittsburgh)
- European Research Papers Archive (ERPA)
- European Integration Online Papers (EIOP)
Publications/Books from the Delegation of the European Union to the USA
Publications from the Center for Transatlantic Relations Johns Hopkins University
- The Transatlantic Economy 2013
Publications and Articles on "Paris Terrorist Attacks - Nov. 13, 2015"
- Dr. Maxime Larive Article on Polipond,click here
- Dr. Joaquin Roy Articles in El Nuevo Herald, click here, and in Inter Press Service click here