- Upcoming Events
- MEUCE Journalists Breakfast Seminar: "Immigration in the US and Europe" (FIU)
MEUCE Journalists Breakfast Seminar: "Immigration in the US and Europe" (FIU)
|Venue:||50 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables|
Breakfast seminar on "Immigration in the United States and Europe"
- Pedro Gonzalez, President, Florida Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Dr. Rebecca Friedman, Co-Director, Miami-Florida European Union Center of Excellence, FIU
- Pilar Marrero, Columnist, La OPINION DE LOS ANGELES
(To read more information on Pilar Marrero, click here)
"Immigration in the United States: media impact"
- Javier Pagalday Gastelurrutia, Deputy Consul General of Spain
- "EU and Spain's immigration laws"
- Dr. Joaquin Roy, Jean Monnet Chair, University of Miami
- Dr. Leonardo Ferreira, Professor of Journalism, University of Miami
For more information, click here
Location: Hyatt Hotel, 50 Alhambra Plaza, Coral Gables
This event is organized by the Miami-Florida European Union Center of Excellence, FIU and UM, in cooperation with the Florida Association of Hispanic Journalists (FAHJ) and International Press Club of Miami (IPC-Miami), and the Consulate General of Spain in Miami
By invitation only
Link to the video, click here