- Upcoming Events
- Teacher Workshop: Teaching the EU in a Transatlantic Context & EU-Russia Rel.
Teacher Workshop: Teaching the EU in a Transatlantic Context & EU-Russia Rel.
|Venue:||FIU - MMC - GL 220|
► To view flyer, click here
► To view agenda, click here
► To view bios panelists, click here
► To register, click here
► For map and directions, click here
As part of our public diplomacy EU-grant 'Getting to know Europe', the one-day workshop is designed to give secondary and middle school educators an overview of the European Union and address issues affecting Europe and EU/US relations, but also EU-Russia/Eastern European relations.
Topics to be covered may include:
- History of European Integration
- The ABCs of the EU
- Institutions & Major Policies of the EU
- The Euro
- EU resources
- Overview Euro Challenge Competition
- History of Eastern Europe
- The History and Culture of Russia
- Contemporary Eastern Europe
- Russia and the European Union
- Eastern European Relations
This project has received funding from the European Commission under the grant ‘Getting to Know Europe’