- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- BILAT USA 4.0 / HORIZON 2020
- Research Strategies: Europe 2030 and the next Framework Programme
Research Strategies: Europe 2030 and the next Framework Programme
Research Strategies: Europe 2030 and the next Framework Programme, October 12th
A dialogue to plan corporate, academic and government R&D strategies for the future
What will Europe, and its science and technology, be like in 2030 and beyond? How are companies, universities and governments preparing for a better future? What should the EU do to help them? As the European Commission is just now beginning to draft its next big R&I effort, Framework Programme 9, Science|Business offers a unique opportunity to debate policy options for the future.
Research strategy is the focus of this Science|Business Network conference. It will bring together a select group of corporate executives, university administrators and policy leaders from all over Europe and from all sectors/disciplines to:
1.Debate how will Brexit – who’s ‘in’ and who’s ‘out’? – affect research strategies, for the public and private sector?
2. Discuss among peers the Commission’s newly prepared scenarios for the future
3. Analyse how they will affect R&D strategies of companies, universities and governments
4. Deliver recommendations on how the EU should shape its own R&I programmes for the future.
For more information, click here
For registration, click here
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org