- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- BILAT USA 4.0 / HORIZON 2020
- EU Cluster mission to USA: Technoconnect World Innovation
EU Cluster mission to USA: Technoconnect World Innovation
|Venue:||TechConnect World Innovation in Washington, D.C.|
From 15th to 19th May 2017, a High-Level EU Cluster Mission to the USA organised by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform and BILAT USA 4.0, seeks to support transatlantic cluster cooperation for strategic business partnerships. This mission organised as a follow-up to the EU-US Cooperation Arrangement on Clusters signed between the U.S. Department of Commerce and DG GROWTH of the European Commission.
This is a unique opportunity for European clusters looking to cooperate with US clusters and networks, in particularly in Boston, Philadelphia and Washington DC, as the selected participants will visit cluster organisations and participate in networking workshops in these cities.
As part of this mission, a U.S.-EU Cooperation Seminar and Matchmaking Event will be organised at TechConnect World Innovation in Washington, D.C. as a follow-up to the EU-U.S. matchmaking event organised at Hannover Messe in April 2016 with the aim to facilitate transatlantic linkages between European and US clusters and help SMEs find strategic partners.
This call for expression of interest is launched to identify a European delegation composed of representatives from cluster organisations from different industry sectors of common interest such as
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Sustainability
- Electronics & Microsystems
- Biotech & Medical
- Personal & Home Care, Cosmetics and Foodshttp://www.euussciencetechnology.eu/assets/content/Call%20text_mission%20USA.pdf
- and other sectors / Key enabling technologies which present opportunities for cross-sectoral collaboration involving NMBP sectors (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology & Advanced Manufacturing and Processing) that are willing and committed to participate in this EU Cluster Mission to the USA.
Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Questionnaire and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the call for Expression of Interest.
Expressions of interest to participate in this mission must be submitted electronically by midnight (CET) on March 22nd 2017 at the latest to Camille Vidaud, email@example.com
f you have questions regarding the event, please contact:
Camille Vidaud, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
Svetlana Klessova, email@example.com