- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- BILAT USA 4.0 / HORIZON 2020
- MatchFest at CES 2017
MatchFest at CES 2017
|Venue:||Las Vegas, NV|
Europeann American Enterprise Council, as part of the European Commission's Enterprise Europe Network, organizes a matchmaking event called MatchFest at CES 2017 in Las Vegas on January 3-4 2017.
CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow, encompassing products and services from 20 product categories. The event targets global start-ups and SMEs.
Our exclusive Business-to-Business Matchmaking event sets up 30 minute speed meetings between "Born Global" startups and international SMEs, and potential strategic partners and investors from the US and global markets:
- Buyers and Decision Makers from Resellers / Retailers / Etailers
- Manufacturers Representatives
- Investors (Venture Capital firms, Business Angels Organizations and Accredited Investors, Equity-based Accelerators)
- Large CE Manufacturers and Vendors, and their Open Innovation teams
- The Las Vegas Hospitality Industry, and its Buyers / Decision Makers
- Other startups and SME's
How to participate:
- Provide a profile describing your offer or request.
- Participants’ profiles will be published on the website – all profiles are checked.
- Browse the site and book meetings with participants you are interested in.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Prior to the event you will receive your individual meeting schedule.
More information and registration: https:/www.b2match.eueaec-ces2017