- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- BILAT USA 4.0 / HORIZON 2020
- "Tour d'Europe" Workshop on US-Funding Opportunities - Barcelona - Spain
"Tour d'Europe" Workshop on US-Funding Opportunities - Barcelona - Spain
|Venue:||Barcelona - Spain|
On Wednesday, May 30th 2018, a full-day workshop jointly organized with ICFO and CRG will take place at the PRBB Auditorium in order to promote various cooperation and funding opportunities between Europe and the USA, within the NIH remit.
Topics covered in the workshop will include, among others, identifying funding possibilities, understanding rules and regulations, proposal development and submission incl. financial issues, managing projects, and ensuring compliance. The content will be adjusted according to the demand from the participants.
The workshop takes place within the BILAT USA 4.0 project, funded by the European Union, with the overall aim to enhance, support and further develop the research and innovation cooperation between the European Union and the United States of America.
- Jennifer Ponting, Director, Pre-Award Services, Office for Sponsored Programs, Harvard University
- Caroline Jones, Assistant Director of Pre-Award Operations, Office of Sponsored Research Stanford University
- Regina Notz, Research and Project Manager, EU GrantsAccess, ETH Zürich
Invited to participate are researchers and research administrators (pre‐ and post‐award). We will provide you with a more detailed program in due time.
Registration is open & free. Register soon to secure your place.
To register click HERE.
Registration deadline May 15th
CRG Events Coordinator
+34 93 316 01 45