- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- BILAT USA 4.0 / HORIZON 2020
- "Tour d'Europe" Workshop on US-Funding Opportunities - Gottingen
"Tour d'Europe" Workshop on US-Funding Opportunities - Gottingen
On Friday, June 1st 2018, a full-day workshop will take place in Gottingen in order to promote various cooperation and funding opportunities between Europe and the USA, within the NIH remit.
Topics covered in the workshop will include, among others, identifying funding possibilities, understanding rules and regulations, proposal development and submission incl. financial issues, managing projects, and ensuring compliance. The content is flexible, however, and adjusted according to the demand from the participants.
- Jennifer Ponting, Director, Pre-Award Services, Office for Sponsored Programs, Harvard University
- Caroline Jones, Assistant Director of Pre-Award Operations, Office of Sponsored Research Stanford University
- Regina Notz, Research and Project Manager, EU GrantsAccess, ETH Zürich (Barcelona and Göttingen)
- Luca Wacker, Research Manager, EU GrantsAccess, ETH Zürich (London) More information is forthcoming
More information is forthcoming
For further information please contact: Agatha Keller email@example.com