- HORIZON 2020 GRANTS
- PICASSO EU-US ICT Collaboration
- BILAT USA 4.0: Invitation to High-Level Mission to the EU | 6-9 November 2018.
BILAT USA 4.0: Invitation to High-Level Mission to the EU | 6-9 November 2018.
|Venue:||Europe: Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, and The Netherlands|
Do you represent a US business association or research and innovation network in the Clean Energy, Clean Tech, Sustainability, Smart City, or E-mobility and Transport industry?
Are you interested in collaboration with EU businesses and research institutes?
Wish to find new opportunities for your member organizations abroad?
Eager to learn from peers how to establish successful transatlantic R&D and business partnerships?
The EU-US collaboration project BILAT USA 4.0 would like to invite you to apply for a high-level US business association, research and innovation network, and cluster mission to the EU on November 6-9, 2018:
- Meet business and research and innovation network peers from the EU
- Visit cluster organizations and participate in networking workshops in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, and The Netherlands
- Discuss EU-US R&D, innovation, and business collaboration topics and exchange good practices for industry capacity development at a roundtable with association and cluster experts
Find out more about the program and apply here! Application deadline is 09 August 2018.
Participation in the high-level mission to the EU is subject to formal acceptance of your application.
For any question, please feel free to contact Jessica Avery, firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or Roland Stephen, email@example.com.