The so-called “Nordic” or “Scandinavian Model” embraces both the welfare state and globalization and emphasizes society-wide risk sharing. Citizens in countries such as Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland exhibit high levels of trust in government institutions.
- Grete Brochmann, University of Oslo
- Frank Martela, Aalto University
- Christian Albrekt Larsen, Aalborg University
- Guy Peters, University of Pittsburgh
- Jae-Jae Spoon, Director of European Studies Center, University of Pittsburgh
To watch video, click here