The effects of COVID-19 have been felt unevenly across Europe, a trend which continues into the recovery from the pandemic. In this panel, experts discussed how these inequalities have been felt on an individual level and at the national level in terms of health and educational outcomes and economic impacts.
- Holly Jarman, University of Michigan
- Julia Lynch, University of Pennsylvania
- Martin Myant, European Trade Union Institute
- Sylke Schnepf, JRC-European Commission
- Jae-Jae Spoon, University of Pittsburgh
To watch video, click here