The United Nation's much hyped Climate Conference convened representatives from around the globe. In this session, our panel of experts discussed what happened in Glasgow, European leaders' reactions to the conference outcomes, and what role Europe is taking in international efforts to respond to climate change and climate-driven migration.
- Patrick Bayer, University of Strathclyde
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran, University of Pittsburgh
- Katharine Rietig, Newcastle University
- Rosemary McCarney, University of Toronto
- Jae-Jae Spoon, University of Pittsburgh
To watch video, click here