- FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES
- JEAN MONNET GRANTS
- EU Faculty Curriculum Development Award
EU Faculty Curriculum Development Award
APPLICATION DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO APRIL 28, 2023
Our annual competition for EU Faculty Curriculum Development Award is open to full-time faculty at:
- Florida International University (FIU),
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU),
- University of South Florida (USF),
- University of Central Florida (UCF), and
- University of North Florida (UNF).
Award is in the amount of $1,500.
We are particularly interested in broad-impact proposals including, but not limited to:
- Teaching workshops for faculty in professional schools,
- The production of pedagogical materials in support of efforts to internationalize curricula,
- Faculty learning communities,
- Administrative reviews identifying and implementing the cross-listing of courses with EU content.
In addition, we fund faculty efforts to create new courses on the European Union or infuse existing courses with at least 50 percent EU content.
Proposals should be no more than 800 words including a budget.
For more information, click here