- FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES
- JEAN MONNET GRANTS
- Faculty Research Grant (Jean Monnet Grant)
Faculty Research Grant (Jean Monnet Grant)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 20th, 2022
Our annual competition for Faculty Research Grant is open to full-time faculty at:
- Florida International University (FIU),
- Florida Atlantic University (FAU),
- University of South Florida (USF),
- University of Central Florida (UCF), and
- University of North Florida (UNF).
Awards are usually $1,500, and may be used for any research related purpose, research assistance, data and book acquisition, and the like.
► Because of COVID, travel is restricted and needs to be approved by the institution.
Calls for proposals typically go out in the Spring semester.
- Proposals should be no more than three pages (doubled spaces) with details of the research plan, and separately a proposed budget.
- Awardees will have to write up a one page report on the result of their research. Results need to be made available in the form of an online panel participation together with other awardees.
For more information, click here